This course is meant for the candidates who aspire to become a professional welder. After successful completion of this course the trainee shall be able to perform the following skills with proper sequence.
- Welding of M.S. Sheet and M.S. Pipe by GAS welding process.
- Welding of M.S. Plate in all position by SMAW process.
- Straight, bevel & circular cutting on MS. Plate by Oxy-acetylene cutting process.
- Repair & Maintenance works
- GMAW welding on M.S Sheet & M.S plate.
- GTAW Welding on of M.S, SS & Aluminum plate & pipes.
- Operating skills of SPOT Welding machine, PUG cutting machine,
- Welding C.I using SMAW Process.
Counseling based Admission
Admission shall be strictly on the merit of JITI/VPPUP-2016 for I.T.I. COURSES. Filling up of admission form does not guarantee the admission. Any false information shall be liable for the cancellation of admission at any stage.
Applicant NRI / Management Quota
For I.T.I, Direct admissions will take place as per the norms of D.T.E.
For information related to Direct Admissions, please contact the admission cell at G.C.R.G. or write at email@example.com
Fee for Direct Admissions will be as per norms of D.T.E.
On successful completion of this course, the candidates shall be gain fully employed in the following industries:
1. Structural Fabrication like bridges, Roof structures, Building & construction.
2. Automobile and allied industries
3. Site construction activities for power stations, process industries and mining.
4. Service industries like road transportation and Railways.
5. Ship building and repair
6. Infrastructure and defence organisations
7. In public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc and private industries in India & abroad.
8. Petrochemical industries like ONGC, IOCL, HPCL etc
9. Self employment
The institute has declared all its buildings and hostel as no-smoking zones. Any student or staff indulging in smoking within these zones shall be fined Rs.500.00 for each offence.
A minimum attendance of 90% in each subject is required to sit for the semester examination. No casual wears are allowed in campus during the college hours. The institute provides a pleasant and healthy environment for all its students. The institute does not discriminate among its students based on gender, caste or color.
Ragging Free Environment
As per Honorable Supreme Court order, ragging is totally prohibited in education institutes.
The institute has adopted a very tough policy to stop ragging on its campus as well as hostel. Any student caught or found to be engaged in ragging shall be severely punished and will be expelled from institute.